Saturday 30 July 2016

The Best of Luxury Summer Swimwear

The summer season is finally here which means it's time to go on holiday! I have put together a HUGE swimwear edit, so whether a one-piece is your thing or you prefer bikini's, you'll find all the best designer swimwear right here for your summer vacation. If you love statement swimwear with bold colours and vibrant prints (perfect for lounging around the pool) then I have found a number of great styles to choose from. Alternatively, if you like classic bikini's with a sporty edge I have also included some of these options as well. I hope this edit will introduce you to some new brands which you may not have heard of before.

If you have liked this edit and would like to see more, then be sure to follow my 'Swimwear' board over on my Pinterest (details below).
Phillippa x
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22


No comments:

Post a Comment