Saturday 2 July 2016

Outfit of The Month - July

For my July 'Outfit of The Month', I have gone for a chic summer evening look. I adore these printed Etro trousers with a signature multi-coloured paisley print. They work really well teamed with a nude coloured off-the-shoulder top. To accessorise the outfit I have opted for a handbag from one of the most coveted luxury accessory brands - Paula Cademartori. I love these bags as they are super structured, but also add a stylish pop of colour to your outfit. The shoes are from the Chloe S/S 16 collection and it's fair to say everything from this collection is so on point for summer! Jewellery is from Valentino and Melissa Joy Manning.
 
Phillippa x
 
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment