Last night the SAG Awards took place in Los Angeles. I have put together a review of who wore what on the red carpet...
Janelle Monae - Chanel / Amy Adams - Brandon Maxwell / Emma Stone - Alexander McQueen
Kate Hudson - Christian Dior / Claire Foy - Valentino Pre Fall 17
Sophia Bush - Marchesa / Taylor Schilling - Adaem / Nicole Kidman - Gucci
Salma Hayek - Gucci / Sophie Turner - Louis Vuitton
Kerry Washington - Roberto Cavalli / Natalie Portman - Dior / Brie Larson - Jason Wu
Kirsten Dunst - Christian Dior / Naomi Harris - Lanvin
Maisie Williams - Charlie Brear / Kaley Cuoco - Marchesa / Rashida Jones - Vivienne Westwood
Emily Blunt - Roberto Cavalli / Taraji P Henson - Reem Acra
Giuliana Rancic - Yousef Aljasmi / Teresa Palmer - Valentino / Sophia Vergara - Zuhair Murad
Thandie Newton - Schiaparelli / Ariel Winter - Mikael D
Michelle Williams - Louis Vuitton / Michelle Dockery - Elie Saab / Yara Shahidi - Naeem Khan
My Best Dressed - Top 5
1. Amy Adams wearing Brandon Maxwell - An elegant and statuesque red carpet worthy gown.
2. Sophie Turner wearing Louis Vuitton - The Game of Thrones star is consistently nailing the red carpet, thanks in large part to her stylist Rebecca Corbin-Murray. She has worn multiple Louis Vuitton looks recently, could she be heading towards being the new face of the French brand?
3. Natalie Portman wearing Dior - yet another perfect maternity red carpet look. Oversized bell sleeves are also a key trend this season.
4. Kate Hudson wearing Dior - Kate never puts a foot wrong on the red carpet and this Dior creation was no exception. Sequins, tulle and an embellished poppy motif added interest to this gown.
5. Thandie Newton wearing Schiaparelli - The level of embellishment on this couture gown was exquisite. A real standout red carpet moment.
Who was your best dressed?
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22