Award season is officially here! First up was the Golden Globes which took place last night in Los Angeles. Celebrating all things film and tv, a whole host of stars took to the red carpet. I have put together a huge review, so you can see who wore what at this event...
Gal Gadot - Mugler / Caitriona Balfe - Delpozo / Olivia Culpo - Zuhair Murad
Jessica Biel - Elie Saab / Anna Kendrick - Vionnet
Sofia Vergara - Zuhair Murad / Chrissy Teigen - Marchesa / Naomie Harris - Armani
Ruth Negga - Louis Vuitton / Nicole Kidman - Alexander McQueen
Jessica Chastain - Prada / Claire Foy - Erdem / Naomi Campbell - Atelier Versace
Emma Stone - Valentino / Hailee Steinfeld - Vera Wang
Drew Barrymore - Monique Lhuillier / Sophie Turner - Louis Vuitton / Thandie Newton - Monse
Sienna Miller - Michael Kors / Heidi Klum - J.Mendel
Kristen Bell - Jenny Packham / Amy Adams - Tom Ford / Blake Lively - Atelier Versace
Riley Keough - Chanel / Mandy Moore - Naeem Khan
Brie Larson - Rodarte / Zoe Saldana - Gucci / Felicity Jones - Gucci
Lily Collins - Zuhair Murad / Carrie Underwood - Iris Serban
Maisie Williams - Ong Oaj Pairam / Reese Witherspoon - Atelier Versace / Natalie Portman - Prada
Emily Ratajkowski - Reem Acra / Kerry Washington - Dolce and Gabbana
Sarah Jessica Parker - Vera Wang / Gillian Anderson - Jenny Packham
Gina Rodriguez - Naeem Khan / Michelle Williams - Louis Vuitton / Kristen Wiig - Reem Acra
My Best Dressed
1. Blake Lively wearing Atelier Versace - no matter what the event, Blake totally owns the red carpet. The actress showed old school Hollywood glamour in her custom velvet Versace gown.
2. Natalie Portman wearing Prada - the pregnant star look radiant in a vibrant yellow dress from Prada. Opting for comfort, this was red carpet maternity style at its best.
3. Naomie Harris wearing Armani - This sleek gown was perfect for the Golden Globes. Subtle sex appeal without being too daring, and gold for an award show is always a good choice.
4. Jessica Biel wearing Elie Saab - I adored this gown on the runway so I was delighted to see it being worn with such elegance and grace on the red carpet.
5. Drew Barrymore wearing Monique Lhuillier - I found this to be one of the prettiest gowns seen at this event. It was beautifully feminine with delicate metallic embellishment.
Who was your best dressed?
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22