Monday 4 July 2016

Lifestyle Brand - Sass & Belle

Sass & Belle is one of the most talked about lifestyle brands around at the moment. Loved by the likes of YouTube favourites: Zoella, Louise Pentland (Sprinkle of Glitter) and Gabby (VelvetGh0st), Sass & Belle has become the new 'go to' brand for super cute and affordable gifts and homeware products. I recently met the Sass & Belle team at a Bloggers Hangout event and was very kindly gifted a selection of products, and I've been smitten ever since. With stores in Covent Garden, Clapham and Brighton, and an eCommerce site, you will find plenty gorgeous gifts for yourself or a friend. I have put together an edit of my favourite items currently available on the Sass & Belle website. Let me know what your favourite pieces are from my selection...

Be sure to check out the Sass & Belle website to find out more about this great brand and see their full range of products https://www.sassandbelle.co.uk/

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment