Wednesday 27 July 2016

Spring 17 Menswear - Top Collections

Earlier in the year I posted a review on my blog about the A/W 16 menswear shows. It was the first time I had written about menswear on my blog, but I felt inspired by what I has seen that season. Last month the Spring 17 menswear shows took place and I was once again feeling inspired by the collections so decided another review was in order. Marvelling at all the colour, print, cut and styling, here are my top collections...
Gucci
Travel, Marco Polo, Eclecticism, Culture, Exotic, Print, Embroidery, Imagination
Balmain
Beach, Block Colour, Crochet, Tied Waist, Denim, Lace Up Details, Loose Fitting, Suede, Beadwork
J.W. Anderson
Oversized, Artistic, Checks, Colour, Childlike Prints, Visual, Impulsive, Patchwork 
Louis Vuitton
Masai Checks, Safari, Africa, Travel, Animal Motifs, Zebra Print, Taupe, Knitwear, Trench Coats
Givenchy
Camouflage, Combat, Checkerboard, Sportswear, Khaki, Money Prints, Loose Silhouettes
Dior
Sleeveless Coats, Combat Trousers, Floral Prints, Mesh, Trench Coats, Metal and Beaded Necklaces
Paul Smith
Stripes, Checks, Bold Colour, Free-Spirited, Sporty, Floral Motifs, Coloured Collars
Roberto Cavalli
Travel, 70's, Morocco, Rockstar, Poncho, Embroidery, Clogs, Skinny Scarves, Flamboyant

If you want to see more menswear collections then take a look at my 'Menswear' board over on my Pinterest page (details below).

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment