Saturday 23 July 2016

July Art Inspiration

Over on my Pinterest I have an 'Artists' board on which I post lots of wonderful art which is inspiring me. I love art and visiting exhibitions but I never really post about it on my blog. So I thought it was about time I introduced some new content to my blog and show you some of my current favourite artists. Some of these artists you may have heard of before but they may be a new find for me or I may have rediscovered their work...
Anthony Caro
Dan Lam
Grant Haffner
Joan Salo
Ugo Rondinone - 'Seven Magic Mountains', Nevada 2016
Faig Ahmed
Michael Burges
Gerhard Richter
Jules Olitski - Patutsky in Paradise, 1966
Ellsworth Kelly
Janet Echelman
Gabriel Dawe
Phyllida Barlow
Olivia Lambiasi

I hope you have found this post inspiring. If you have then be sure to follow my 'Artists' board on Pinterest (details below) for more work from all of the above artists plus lots more. I'd also love to hear from you if you know of any artists who you think i'd like!

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment