Saturday 16 July 2016

Playlist - Favourite Songs

I have put together a few music playlists on my blog, usually consisting of new music that I have discovered. However for this post, and because Glastonbury took place last month, I thought I would compile a list of my all-time favourite songs. Some of these have personal meaning to me, and others are songs which I have loved since my childhood in the 90's. Sometimes it can be hard to explain exactly why you love a song, they just resonate with you for whatever reason...

Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
Hard Sun - Eddie Vedder
F.E.A.R - Ian Brown
Karma Police - Radiohead
Beautiful Day - U2
Hoppipola - Sigur Ros
re:Stacks - Bon Iver
This Year's Love - David Gray
Heroes - David Bowie
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Coldplay
Skin Of The Night - M83
Red - Taylor Swift
Into The Fire - Thirteen Senses
Ordinary World - Duran Duran
Wonderful Life - Hurts
This Woman's Work - Kate Bush
Don't Go - Rae Morris
Every Breath You Take - The Police
Seven Wonders - Fleetwood Mac
Elastic Heart - Sia
Solsbury Hill - Peter Gabriel
Common People - Pulp
Beautiful - Moby
One Day Like This - Elbow


Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22


No comments:

Post a Comment