Saturday 5 September 2015

Get The Look: AW15

Back in May I posted my Spring/Summer 15 'Get The Look' report and it proved to be very popular, so fast forward to September and I thought I would put together an Autumn/Winter version. As you will no doubt already know, many high-street stores replicate styles and trends as seen on the runway. Working in a design studio I gain a very good insight into which trends retailers are buying into, so in this blog post I have created a 'Get The Look' for some of the most influential collections as seen in New York, London, Milan and Paris. These are 4 of the key looks which you will be seeing a lot of this coming season. Everything listed in this post is also available to shop now.
New York - Zimmermann - The Seventies
London - Burberry - The Folk Dress
Milan - Gucci - The Statement Floral Bloom
Paris - Chloe - Boho-Luxe

For more runway inspiration, follow my 'Runway Favourites' board on Pinterest (details below).

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment