Monday 20 February 2017

Brand to Know - Rockins

Do skinny scarves get much cooler than Rockins? Most likely I think the answer is a resounding no. Launching in 2014, and founded by artist/musician Tim Rockins and marketing director Jess Morris, Rockins delivers a contemporary take on the classic 1920's bias-cut skinny scarf. Paying homage to the sartorial choices of icons such as David Bowie, Keith Richards and my personal favourite Anita Pallenberg, Rockins is the ultimate choice if you are looking to add some rock 'n' roll vibes into your wardrobe. I'm all about incorporating 60's and 70's inspiration into my outfits, and with a background in print design you can see why I loved this brand the second I saw the scarves. With prints ranging from florals to feathers, lips to psychedelic paisleys - whichever design you opt for it will add a cool edge to your look. I have the 'Rose Leopard' fringed skinny scarf in gold, and my preferred way to style it is with my vintage Pink Floyd t-shirt and leopard print Equipment shirt, teamed with either skinny jeans or a-line mini skirt - the ultimate day to night ensemble. These unisex scarves are, however, super versatile - you don't just have to wear them the traditional way. Wrap around a fedora to wear as festival attire, tie around jeans to style as a belt or even loop around the handle of a bag to accessorise your favourite tote. Rockins has also recently launched a mainline ready to wear collection including: denim jackets, silk shirts, jeans and tees, as well as a range of lux interior products. 
Stockists include: Net-a-Porter, Harvey Nichols, Avenue 32, Selfridges, Beyman and Boutique1

Phillippa x 

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - Phillippa22

No comments:

Post a Comment