Monday 19 October 2015

The Best of A/W Knitwear

Don't you just love it when the cold weather arrives and you have the perfect excuse to pull on your favourite cable-knit or cashmere sweater and dress all cosy? For styling, I will layer a sweater over a shirt and team with my favourite A-line mini, or I opt to go for ultimate comfort and team with skinny jeans and a pair of mid heel ankle boots. When it comes to knitwear I like to invest in quality, in the same way I would with finding a pair of trousers that fit like perfection. Quality knitwear will see you through the next few months so it is well worth spending a little extra money to ensure you get the ultimate warmth and comfort. I have done some serious knitwear label lusting and selected 9 of my favourite sweaters which I am pining after this season. Whether you like a chunky knit or a splash of colour, I have found some of the best knitted sweaters on the luxury market.

1. Elizabeth and James £395 / 2. MM6 £355 / 3. Isabel Marant £435
4. Opening Ceremony £285 / 5. Theory £220 / 6. Peter Pilotto £385
7. Tods £760 / 8. Milly £350 / 9. Jonathan Saunders £395

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment