Saturday 17 October 2015

Selena Gomez Covers FLARE Magazine

Hitting newsstands this month, the beautiful singer and actress Selena Gomez covers the November edition of FLARE Magazine. Wearing some of the best looks from both the A/W15 catwalks and Resort 16 collections, Selena pull these looks off with effortless style and sophistication.
"Ultimately, I am 23 and figuring out my life. I feel confident, I feel empowered, I feel in control"
"I want people to really be inspired, to believe they can do whatever they want."
"I have compassion, I have forgiveness, I have understanding, and this is my life—this is how I choose to live it. I’ve never been disappointed in the choices I’ve made, which i'm proud of."
"My strength is translating emotion, because I’m such a feeler. I’ve felt so much in the past two years, from being super in love and then dealing with things to getting older and all these beautiful experiences that were complicated and exciting."

Selena's new album 'Revival' is out now.

For more celebrity fashion editorials follow my Pinterest board of the same name (details below).

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment