Monday 23 September 2019

Seasonal Wishlist - Fall 19

It's been a hot minute since I posted a 'wishlist' on my blog...trying to be more sustainable etc etc. But as this blog was created to document trends, there's no harm in having a cheeky little browse online to keep up to date with all things 'new in' is there? I'm not going to lie, scrolling though the internet looking at gorgeous things is pretty hardwork (joking) but i've found a nice selection of lust-worthy Fall items - if you do plan on getting spendy and fancy updating your wardrobe. 

Naturally I opted for a couple of pieces from Etoile Isabel Marant and Ganni, two firm favourites of mine and a failsafe for when i'm looking to add elevated basics to my seasonal wardrobe. The next piece that caught my eye was a gorgeous blazer from House of Holland. I loved HOH for many years, but as my style changed the brand didn't really fit my personal style anymore...but hello blazer of dreams! The ink-effect zebra print is one of the best interpretations of the animal print trend i've seen so far this season - it's bold and yet so wearable at the same time thanks to the classic cut and classic colour palette. Other apparel pieces came from: H&M, ALEXACHUNG and Reformation.

Moving onto accessories - let's start with sunglasses. I'm a huge fan of eyewear, particularly metal frames. My current favourite brand, is New York based brand Dusk To Dawn. All styles are gender neutral, and the seasonal collections consist of trend driven styles in both classic and high voltage colour palettes. The style I love the most is 'Nouveau'. Earrings are from my current favourite jewellery brand, MeMe London. Since I discovered this brand, earlier this year, I have purchased two pairs of their earrings. And in all honesty, now I have them in my collection, I don't wear any other brands. The quality is brilliant and I love the subtle pop of colour this pair will add to any outfit. If you didn't already know, I collect scarves. Granted not as much as I used to, but I will still treat myself if I spot a particularly great silk one. The below style is by Richard Allan, the famed 60's scarf designer (I already own a couple of his vintage pieces). This is from his current collection, but if you are looking for something a little more affordable then be sure to check out his new collaboration with H&M, featuring archive prints.
1. Skirt - Etoile Isabel Marant £255
2. Blazer - House of Holland £550
3. Dress - H&M £34.99
4. Earrings - MeMe London £80
5. Boots - Ganni £390
6. Sunglasses - Dusk To Dawn £22
7. Scarf - Richard Allan £235
8. Top - Realisation Par £175
9. Knitwear - ALEXACHUNG £252

Phillippa x

Pinterest - phillippadesign
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22

No comments:

Post a Comment