Monday 5 November 2018

Outfit of The Month - November

I'm back with another new #OOTM and this time I had a very clear direction for the look I wanted to go for. For the best part of the past 12 months, i've been seriously lusting over LA based brand 'Anine Bing'. Founded in 2012, by Danish model Anine, her collections are the epitome of everything I want my style to be. It's literally like the brand read my mind when creating each piece in the collection. So with that in mind, I based this entire look around the 'vintage' sweatshirt with the now infamous 'BING' slogan. I adore the distressed look of the sweatshirt mixed with Americana vibes. Faded grey  skinny denim jeans are a standard feature in my wardrobe, and this pair from Frame do the job perfectly! Now whilst I would usually wear an outfit like this with a leather jacket, no can do at this time of year, so i've opted for an unashamedly bold faux fur leopard print coat from Alice and Olivia. What really drew me to this coat, was the layered black hoodie underneath. It really relaxes the feel of the coat, and stops it looking to glam. The tote bag comes courtesy of Balenciaga. The 'City' tote has been around for years but my love for it has never really wavered and this deep oxblood shade is perfect for autumn. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I LOVE western style boots (its a borderline obsession) and this studded pair from Rag & Bone are right up my street. Completing the look is a leather belt from Saint Laurent, with more of the western vibes which I love so much!
Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment