Monday 19 November 2018

Autumn Wishlist 2018

Back with another seasonal wishlist, where I am showing you the 9 fashion items which I am coveting this Autumn. If you look back over my previous wishlist edits, it is clear that I clearly have a thing for red and black...I mean seriously though how obsessed can one be with a colour combination? Lately I've been loving The Kooples, especially their collab with Stella Maxwell and Irina Shayk. With that collab in mind, i've been reguarly checking out The Kooples website for the latest drops and they have some seriously gorgeous dresses this Fall (3). If I were to style such a dress, I would definitely team with an ultra-cool pair of ankle boots. Cue this somewhat awesome pair from Russell and Bromley (6). If you have been following my blog for some time, you will know that i'm a sucker for a skinny scarf. Zandra Rhodes (one of my design heroes) has designed a number of skinny scarfs, featuring her iconic screen-printed motifs...and i'm in love with them (7). Talking of accessories, I recently got my ears pierced. Granted i'm about 2 decades too late to the ear-piercing party, but better late then never! Obviously that means that i'm now on the hunt for super cool earrings. Thomas Sabo has some great pieces at the moment, which are delicate but also have an edge to them (5). See my below edit for the above mentioned pieces, as well as a few more lust-worthy pieces.
1. Leather Skirt - Nanushka £275
2. Wool Coat - Karen Millen £325
3. Dress - The Kooples £328
4. Leather Bag - Mulberry £795
5. Drop Earrings - Thomas Sabo £198
6. Ankle Boots - Russell and Bromley £295
7. Silk Skinny Scarf - Zandra Rhodes £95
8. Check Mini Skirt - Maggie Marilyn £295
9. Printed Neck-Tie Blouse - Rixo £175
Phillippa x

Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - phillippa22
Twitter - phillippa22

No comments:

Post a Comment