Saturday 30 December 2017

My Soundtrack of 2017

Ok, so it's pretty fair to say that I LOVE music. I love nothing better than listening to a playlist of songs that perfectly reflect the way that I am feeling / the mood that I am in. I thought I would share with you my most played songs of 2017, the soundtrack to my year...
Miracle by Coldplay ft Big Sean
Waking Up Slow by Gabrielle Aplin
Beautiful Ones by Hurts
True Disaster by Tove Lo
Beloved by Say Lou Lou
A Song for Our Grandfathers by Future Islands
Oh Woman Oh Man by London Grammar
Lovers by Anna of The North
Blood On Me by Sampha
Green Light by Lorde
Unstable by Zak Able
Want You Back by Haim
Open Your Eyes by School of Seven Bells
Lost In The Mystery by Shock Machine
The Sound by The 1975
Are You In Love With A Notion - The Courteeners
Don't Take The Money by Bleachers
Shoulda by Jamie Woon
Flesh Without Blood by Grimes
Call It What You Want by Taylor Swift
Music Is The Answer by Joe Goddard
Hold It Down by Noah Kahan
IVRY by Miles from Kinshasa
Surround Me by LEON
Do It by Rae Morris
Midnight River by Vaults
Castle On The Hill by Ed Sheeran
ILYSB by Lany
Rebekah by Jack Vallier
A Coin In Nine Hands by Nicolas Jaar
Miss You by James Hersey
Conrad by SOHN
Hugs of Thunder by Broken Social Scene
Come Fly Away With Me by Maverick Sabre (KANT remix)
Paris by The Chainsmokers
No More Sad Songs by Little Mix
Sign of The Times by Harry Styles
It Ain't Me by Kygo ft Selena Gomez

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment