Saturday 2 December 2017

Outfit of The Month - December

You know me...I love a nod to rock 'n' roll with my outfits and this star print dress by one of my fave LA brands, Realisation Par,  is ticking all the right boxes. It is the perfect day to night dress and with the right styling can work for multiple occasions. I wanted to toughen up this dress by playing with different textures. I have teamed the dress with a velvet blazer from L'Agence. A classic black blazer is one of my wardrobe staples, but this velvet version ramps up the style stakes for the festive season.  Now lets talk footwear...I mean seriously, how cool are these sequin boots from Isabel Marant? The angular heel gives some serious extra sass to this outfit. Completing the look is a Prada 'Cahier' bag in black leather with silver hardware and a Missoma x Lucy Williams silver horn necklace.
Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment