Wednesday 3 January 2018

Outfit of The Month - January

My 'go to' look this past year has definitely been a mini skirt / polo neck combo, but for 2018 I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone. Whilst I probably won't be rocking up to work wearing athleisure any time soon, I do want to try to wear more dresses. Ok, so not that drastic of a change. I used to wear dresses all the time up until recently and then I had a wardrobe cull and ditched all the ones which didn't suit me anymore. I love dresses which are super practical and easy to wear, offering a contrast to my somewhat slim flitting a-line mini's. This georgette dress from Michael by Michael Kors is the perfect silhouette to flatter my figure. The shirred waist band is ultra flattering for me and adds an extra element of detail to this easy to wear everyday dress.  A loosely ruffled hem and delicate star print add slight rock 'n' roll vibes to the dress...something which I'm all about when it comes to fashion. A beautiful wool-blend coat by Stella McCartney falls just at the right length to skim the hemline of the dress. Completing the look are a classic pair of knee-high black leather boots and a Chloe 'Nile' bag. The perfect day-to-night outfit!
Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment