Last night the 58th Grammy Awards took place….here is a review of who wore what on the red carpet and my opinion of who was the best dressed at this event.
1. Ariana Grande - Romona Kevesa Spring 16
2. Lady Gaga - Marc Jacobs
3. Taylor Swift - Atelier Versace
4. Selena Gomez - Calvin Klein Collection
5. Kacey Musgraves - Armani Prive
6. Demi Lovato - Norisol Ferrari
7. Ellie Goulding - Stella McCartney
8. Lianne la Havas - Vivienne Westwood
9. Florence Welch - Gucci
10. Alessandra Ambrosio - Atelier Versace Spring 16 Couture
My Best Dressed:
1. Selena Gomez wearing Calvin Klein - It wouldn't be the Grammy's red carpet without some serious sparkle on the red carpet. This dress had it all: plunging neckline, cut-out panels and plenty of rich midnight blue metallic sequins. Overall this full look was exceptionally well put together and sophisticated.
2. Lady Gaga wearing Marc Jacobs - This dress is a seriously bold sartorial choice, but if anyone can pull this look off with ease it is Lady Gaga. The Grammy's red carpet can be a chance to make a strong statement and stand out from the crowd. This look definitely achieves this. At this event Lady Gaga paid tribute to David Bowie, so this look references his personal groundbreaking style.
Who was your best dressed?
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22