Sunday 29 November 2015

New York - Highlights

Last week I was over in New York on a business trip with work. The last time I was in NYC was back in 2012 when I lived there for 3 months whilst doing a post-grad internship, so it was a fantastic opportunity to be back in my favourite city. I adore New York and wanted to make the most of every moment I had there, visiting lots of my favourite places I discovered back when I lived there. I thought I would share with you some of my favourite pictures from the trip...
The bright lights of Times Square
Sunset in Queens - taken from Queens Blvd
Flatiron Building at Early Sunset/5th Ave
The San Remo from Central Park
A selection from Manhattan: Wollman Rink in Central Park, Bow Bridge in Central Park, Macy's, Herald Square from the rooftop of the Hotel Metro, the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center

Tomorrow I will be posting my recommendations for eating out: Restaurants and Cafe's

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment