1. Zendaya Coleman - Emanuel Ungaro SS16 / 2. Selena Gomez - Givenchy SS14
3. Julianne Hough - Naeem Khan SS16 / 4. Nina Dobrev - Zuhair Murad Resort 16
5. J.Lo - Michael Cino SS16 / 6. Celine Dion - Elie Saab Fall15 Couture / 7. Ciara - Reem Acra
8. Gigi Hadid - Bao Tranchi / 9. Kylie Jenner - Bryan Hearns
10. Demi Lovato - Lorena Sarbu Fall15 / 11. Hailee Steinfeld - Zuhair Murad SS16
12. Gwen Stefani - Yousef Al-Jasmi SS16 / 13. Kendall Jenner - Oriett Domenech SS16
14. Ariana Grande - Giambattista Valli / 15. Ellie Goulding - Alexandre Vauthier AW15 Couture
Best Dressed - Selena Gomez wearing Givenchy - I adore Selena's red carpet style, she gets it spot on time and time again. This sequined Givenchy number was perfect for a glitzy event, the revealing back detail gave the overall look a sultry appeal without being OTT.
Showstopper - Jennifer Lopez wearing Michael Cino - as host of the event, J.Lo had no less than 10 outfit changes. Of course she opted for several risqué dresses but this Michael Cino gown was a cut about the rest oozing class and sophistication.
Who was your best dressed?
Twitter - Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22