Monday 3 December 2018

Outfit of The Month - December

This outfit was based around a skirt that I have had my eye on all season, it is this beautiful mini from Self-Portrait with ruffle detailing. It is fairly classic in its fabrication and colouration, but the asymmetric ruffle completely elevates the appeal of the piece and makes it much more fashion forward - a key element which I always try to incorporate into my looks. The blouse is from Isabel Marant, one of my favourite brands. For me, the appeal of the top is in the lace detailing which has been constructed to give the illusion of a bodice. Again, it's all in those little details! A classic wool coat in undoubtedly a winter essential and something which I would always recommend investing in, if you can. This gorgeous wrap coat is from Madewell. Its sophisticated cut means it will be a wardrobe staple for years to come and the petrol blue shade will help to slightly brighten up your outfit on a cold winters day. Inevitably I opted for a pair of cowboy boots, they help to offset the twee nature of the blouse and add that all important rock 'n' roll element to the look (which you know I love!). Completing the look is a super edgy bag, with metal hardware, from Yuzefi. The brand launched in 2016, and is already stocked in some of the worlds best luxury retailers including: Net a Porter, Neiman Marcus and Holt Renfrew. I adore the mix of tonal colours on this particular style.

Phillippa x

Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - phillippa22
Twitter - @phillippa22

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the looks of the Self Portrait ruffle detailed mini-skirt, of the Isabelle Marant blouse, and of the Madewell wrap coat. They'll comprise a very attractive outfit styled together.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete