Saturday 9 June 2018

Outfit of The Month - June

It's officially summer, hurrah!, so naturally my OOTM got me thinking of what my dream vacation wardrobe would look like. I instantly started thinking, lusting, of a vacay to Havana...maybe something to do with the fact that Camila Cabello's track of the same name has been playing on repeat lately. When I think of Havana/Cuba, I always picture the vibrant facades of Havana City's 'Parque Central'. If you don't know what I am referring to, a quick pinterest search will see you right. So which fashion brand is synonymous with their use of colour?...Missoni of course!  I've been a longtime fan of Missoni and adore both the mainline clothing collection, as well as the home decor. Season after season the Italian fashion house delivers a stella array of easy-breezy summer holiday pieces, perfect for days at the beach or exploring the local culture. This shirt dress evokes of the vibrancy of Havana, making it ideal for this outfit. The Loewe 'Puzzle' bag is now infamous, and this season comes in a dazzling colour combo of duck egg blue with orange piping - I mean talk about matching your accessories to your outfit - this tote is the perfect match! Further tying in the dreamy duck egg blue shade, this pair of sunnies from RETROSUPERFUTURE are another winning component to this outfit. Completing the look are a pair of tan, suede, espadrilles from J.W.Anderson. If you are spending your holiday exploring a new city you want to dress for comfort, so these flats will enable you to explore to your heart's content. Now...let me get that holiday booked!
Phillippa x

Twitter - phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment