Monday 5 February 2018

Outfit of The Month - February

You may remember last year on my blog, I spoke about the current trend for Prince of Wales checks. Taking direct inspiration from this trend, I knew that for this outfit I wanted to base the look around a grey checked blazer. I've long been a fan of a classic black blazer, but this new version offers a little twist on formal dressing. I wanted the overall look to be casual with an edgy undertone. For this I opted for an oversized t-shirt from Balenciaga, with faded print. A distressed grey tee is always great for creating a nod to vintage. Cropped flared jeans from Mother are a great alternative to skinny jeans, the hems cut off above the ankle meaning any chosen footwear will make a statement. Ankle boots come courtesy of Anine Bing. Black and navy leather accessories complete the look.

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment