Wednesday 24 August 2016

Fitness - Outfit Inspiration

For this post I wanted to showcase the best of high performance and designer sportswear. I regularly put together street style outfit inspiration posts, so I thought I would introduce some active wear outfits to my blog to switch up my content. Many people find that if they invest in more expensive fitness clothing it motivates them more to workout, to justify the money spent. I also find that whilst some lower price point active wear looks great, it is not as durable.
Outfit 1
Outfit 2
Outfit 3
If you have enjoyed this blog post, then head over to my Pinterest page (details below) and take a look at my 'Sportswear/Activewear' board for more of the best luxury work out clothes.

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment