Saturday 4 June 2016

Outfit of The Month - June

Summer is finally here! I really change my style in the summer, wearing a lot more boho inspired pieces, loose cotton tops and plenty of accessories. I also opt for more colour and embellishment. I never wear sleeveless tops, instead opting for peasant blouses with billowing sleeves. Anyone who lives in the city and commutes on the underground will know just how unbearable public transport can be during the summer, so I never want to wear any tight clothes that will be uncomfortable. Everything seen in this edit is available from Net-a-Porter.
1. Top - Talitha - £400
2. Skirt - Dodo Bar Or - £180
3. Sandals - Sam Edelman - £120
4. Bag - Chloe - £1490
5. Sunglasses - Karen Walker - £195
6. Bracelet - Katerina Makriyianni - £165
7. Scarf - Javani - £425
 
Phillippa x
 
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22


No comments:

Post a Comment