The cast of the Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 have recently wrapped up a pretty momentous promo tour to coincide with the release of the final instalment in the franchise. Jennifer Lawrence, Elizabeth Banks, Jena Malone, Natalie Dormer and Willow Shields took centre stage on the red carpet wearing a selection of breath-taking gowns. A couple of the red carpet look in particular will certainly be contenders for best dressed of the year (yes it really is time to start thinking about this!). So lets take a look at the top sixteen looks and see who gets your vote as best dressed...
1. Jennifer Lawrence - Christian Dior Fall 15 Couture
2. Jennifer Lawrence - Christian Dior Couture
3. Elizabeth Banks - Elie Saab Fall 15 Couture
4. Jena Malone - Reem Acra SS16
5. Natalie Dormer - Vivienne Westwood Couture
6. Jennifer Lawrence - Schiaparelli Fall 15 Couture
7. Jena Malone - Gauri and Nainika
8. Elizabeth Banks - Razan Alazzouni
9. Jennifer Lawrence - Ralph Lauren
10. Willow Shields - Naeem Khan Pre-Fall15
11. Elizabeth Banks - Dolce and Gabbana
12. Jennifer Lawrence - Christian Dior
13. Jena Malone - Emanuel Ungaro SS16
14. Natalie Dormer - Roland Mouret Fall15
15. Jennifer Lawrence - Christian Dior Fall15 Couture
16. Willow Shields - Marni
Best Dressed - A two-way tie between Elizabeth Banks wearing Elie Saab and Jena Malone wearing Naeem Khan. Both these gowns were truly stunning and delivered real showstopping moments on this promo tour.
Who was your best dressed?
If you love red carpet fashion, then be sure to follow my 'Celebrity Red Carpet' board on Pinterest (details below)
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22