On the UK festival scene June means only one thing...Glastonbury! 150,000 festival goers descend on Worthy Farm for 5 days of the best fun you will ever have at a festival. I have been twice and loved every minute. From watching my favourite bands headline the Pyramid stage, to the Arcadia midnight spectacular, watching the sunset from the Park and Shangri-La shenanigans. Glastonbury has it all. Glastonbury takes place this month from the 24th-28th.
So lets talk fashion...If you want classic Glastonbury style then it is all about 2 key British heritage brands - Barbour and Hunter. I also love wearing an oversized shirt as a cover up, as it can get so hot during the day and it is almost impossible to escape the sun. I picked up a great old green army shirt from a stall at the festival itself for around £5. I wore it everyday and it was perfect stop me getting sunburn. Team this with a fedora and a cross-body bag to complete your outfit. I have put together 3 Designer/High-Street Glastonbury outfits to give you some ideas of how to 'get the look'.
1. Barbour £269, 2. Etoile Isabel Marant £225, 3. Maison Michel £345,
4. Hunter £85, 5. Stella McCartney £180, 6. Mulberry £1200
1. Topshop £38, 2. J Crew £45, 3. New Look £14.99
4. Zara £139, 5. Topshop £120, 6. Topshop £79
1. Burberry £1195, 2. Missoni £215, 3. Sophia Webster £395
4. Hunter £75, 5. Emilio Pucci £455, 6. Thierry Lasry £270
Pinterest - 'phillippadesign'
Instagram - 'PhillippaDesign22'