Wednesday 28 January 2015

The Best of Pre Fall 15 - Part 1

Working in a design studio, the Pre Fall 15 collections have been keeping me busy at work since December. Now that the majority of designers have shown their collections, I have selected my favourites and I will be showing you my selection in 2 blog posts. With over 150 collections, yes there really were that many, I certainly had plenty to choose from. Don't forget to follow my 'Runway Favourites' board on Pinterest, where you can see a very extensive look at all the Pre Fall 15 collections.  You can find me at 'phillippadesign'.
Dsquared2
Versace
Herve Leger
Nicole Miller
Temperley London
Roksanda Ilincic
BCBG
Emilio Pucci
Matthew Williamson
Just Cavalli
Roberto Cavalli
Elie Saab
Chloe
Are any of your favourite collections featured on this blog post? 
Stay tuned...I will be posting Part 2 tomorrow!
Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment