Monday 26 January 2015

SAG Awards 2015 - Red Carpet

The Screen Actors Guild Awards took place in Los Angeles last night. Here is a quick round-up of the looks seen on the red carpet.
Emma Stone - Christian Dior Couture
Keira Knightley - Erdem / Camila Alves - Donna Karan Atelier
Maisie Williams - Self Portrait / Sophia Bush - Vivienne Westwood / Caitriona Balfe - Solace
Julianna Margulies - Giambattista Valli Spring 14 Couture / Julianne Moore - Givenchy Couture Claire Danes - Marc Jacobs Spring 15
Amanda Peet - J Mendel / Felicity Jones - Balenciaga / Andrea Riseborough - Escada PreFall 15
Rashida Jones - Emanuel Ungaro Spring 15 / Lupita Nyong'o - Elie Saab Pre Fall 15
Natalie Dormer - Naeem Khan  Spring 15
Julie Bowen - Georges Hobeika Fall 14 Couture / Sarah Hyland - Vera Wang
Emmy Rossum - Armani Prive Spring 14
Naomi Watts - Balenciaga / Joanne Froggat - Honor 
Rosamund Pike - Christian Dior Spring 14 Couture / Laura Carmichael - Vionnet Spring 15
My best dressed at this event was Emma Stone, she totally nailed this look from head to toe! I also really liked Lupita Nyong'o wearing Elie Saab. Her spliced floral printed gown was one of my favourite Pre Fall 15 looks, so I found it refreshing that someone was brave enough to wear such a bold statement dress to an award show like this. I was surprised how much I liked Claire Danes Marc Jacobs dress.  I think this floor length dress worked better than the shorter version worn on the runway. The detailing on the side is very interesting. My 3 other favourites were: Caitriona Balfe, Rosamund Pike and Keira Knightley...whose maternity style I am loving.

Who was your favourite on the night?
Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment