Sunday 16 November 2014

Weekly Red Carpet Round-Up

I usually only post a 'Red Carpet Round-Up' if a big award show has taken place, however this week I was surprised by just how may red carpet looks I really liked, from some of my favourite runway shows.  Here are all the looks that caught my eye.
Elizabeth Banks - Elie Saab Fall 14 Couture - Hunger Games Mockingjay Premiere
Kiernan Shipka -Valentino Resort 15 / Kiesza - Fendi Spring 15
Poppy Delevingne - Chanel Fall 14 / Liv Tyler - Stella McCartney Spring 15
Jennifer Lawrence - Christian Dior - HungerGames: Mockingjay London Premiere

Jessica Chastain - Nina Ricci Spring 15 / Shailene Woodley - Valentino Spring 15
Michelle Monaghan - J.Mendel Spring 15 / Ashley Benson - Emilio Pucci Pre-Fall 14
Camille Belle - Tory Burch Spring 15 / Marion Cotillard - Christian Dior Fall 13 Couture
Emily Blunt - Michael Kors Spring 15
Jena Malone - Emilia Wickstead Spring 15 / Kate Beckinsale - Etro Fall 13
Natalie Dormer - Nicholas Oakwell Couture

Chloe Sevigny and Miranda Kerr - Louis Vuitton / Kristen Stewart - Chanel Spring 15
Hilary Swank - Giambattista Valli S14 Couture / Keira Knightley - Chanel Fall 14 Couture Lupita Nyong'o - Chanel Fall 14 Couture
Rooney Mara - Givenchy Spring 15 / Julianne Moore - Balenciaga Spring 15
Keira Knightley - Nina Ricci Spring 15
My top 3 looks were worn by: Elizabeth Banks, Ashley Benson and Emily Blunt. Which were your favourite looks?
 
Also, this week I reached a milestone on my Pinterest - 1000 followers. Thank you to everyone who has followed my page. If you haven't checked it out already, you can find me on 'phillippadesign'. Every board is design related so you will find plenty of creative inspiration!

Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment