Monday 12 August 2019

Outfit of The Month - August

London-based brand Rixo, famed for their prints, have designed an ultra-cool merch style t-shirt...and oh boy do I love it! Designed originally to coincide with LFW, earlier this year, the tee has been brought back due to popular demand. I'm a huge fan of this type of tee, as they can be styled several ways and they seem to get better with age. So with this as my starting point, I began building a look around it. Mini skirts are my wardrobe failsafe, and I loved the classic grey check and silhouette of this little number from Ganni. As soon as the apparel was sorted, I knew exactly which direction I wanted to take the outfit in - 90's baby! I've not necessarily been one for the 90's nostalgia trend, even though I myself am a millennial, but I knew this apparel combo would look perfect with a pop of neon and some seriously ugly old-school trainers. The Balenciaga 'Triple S' trainers are the shoes that everyone loves to hate, but people wear them anyway because they are 'sooo fashun darling'. Crossbody bags have being hanging around for the past couple of seasons now, so finding this one from Karl Lagerfeld was a perfect amalgamation of two trends. The fluro green, really picks up on the hint of neon in the lettering on the Rixo tee. Completing the look, are a pair of sunnies from eyewear brand 'Dusk To Dawn'. Available online at Asos and Superdown, this trend-driven unisex brand delivers the hottest 'must have' eyewear styles. This style is the 'Ariana' - can we please just take a minute to appreciate the rainbow lens! 

Phillippa x

Pinterest - phillippadesign
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22

No comments:

Post a Comment