Monday 3 September 2018

Get The Look - Taylor Swift - Reputation (part 2)

Following on from the first part of my Taylor Swift styling edit last week, i'm happy to now bring you part 2. Same as last time, I have styled 4 outfits which I think would be perfect for Taylor to wear during the 'Reputation' Era.
Outfit 1
Monse is a brand that has been on my radar for a couple of years now. They regularly use check prints and I thought that could be a fun spin on the traditional plaid that Taylor wears a lot of. We know that Taylor likes a micro pair of shorts and combined with the interesting layering on this pair I thought they would be a great starting point for this outfit. The top is really fun with it's moon motif, and the sequins are in keeping with what we know Taylor loves. Of course I styled with biker boots, but this time I went for a leopard print pair. An oversized jacket and leather belt bag complete the look.
Outfit 2
Black lace can always be styled to look edgy, and that is what I have done here. This lace top from Off-White can be styled with a bralet underneath. This micro mini leopard print skirt from R13, is another piece which has already been worn by Taylor herself. Ok so lets talk accessories. Taylor recently added flat top sunglasses to her Rep tour merch, so I had to use them for this edit. They come in three colour options and have snakeprint across the top. The backpack is from Charlotte Olympia and has a cat face on it...I think we can all agree Taylor would love it. Back once again to complete the look, are a pair of biker boots and tour merch snake ring.
Outfit 3
Ok can we please just take a moment to acknowledge how perfect this t-shirt would be for Taylor. A cat, wearing sunglasses, on a teacup...yes please! Ripped shorts, in light washed denim, work well with the bright colours on the tee. The pink in the plaid boots, from Ganni, work nicely with the colour of the t-shirt. Continuing to play with the fun factor of this look, I have styled with the iconic heart sunnies from Saint Laurent and smiley face backpack from Anya Hindmarch - a super playful look!
Outfit 4
Bleached plaid, metal eyelets, snake motifs - all the signature Rep era elements are here in this outfit. This skirt, style to looked like a shirt tied around the waist(same as the Alexander Wang one from my last edit) is from Taylor's current favourite brand Faith Connexion. Another great pair of leather biker boots, with pearl detailing on the heels, are from Nicholas Kirkwood, and the the backpack is once again official tour merch.

Which was your favourite look?

You can check out my Taylor Swift style board over on my Pinterest. I add weekly too it, but you can also find lots of old Taylor pics on there too. Details of my Pinterest are below.

Phillippa x

Twitter - @phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

1 comment: