The 2016 British Fashion Awards took place last night at the Royal Albert Hall in London. Who was your best dressed at this event?...
1. Laura Bailey - Giles
2. Abbey Clancy - Julien Macdonald
3. Annabelle Wallis - Alexander McQueen
4. Gigi Hadid - Atelier Versace Fall 16 Couture
5. Alexa Chung - Prada
6. Pixie Geldof - Zandra Rhodes
7. Olivia Palermo - Peter Pilotto
8. Alice Naylor-Leyland - Peter Pilotto
9. Jenna Coleman - Erdem
10. Bel Powley - Burberry
My Best Dressed
1. Gigi Hadid wearing Versace - The supermodel looked flawless in this silver Versace jumpsuit. The pleat detailing and train added interest to this very flattering look.
2. Annabelle Wallis wearing Alexander McQueen - This leather dress was one of my favourites from the season. This edgy LBD has the most beautiful embroidered detailing and I love that Annabelle opted for a shorter dress when most attendees opted for full-length gowns.
3. Pixie Geldof wearing Zandra Rhodes - Zandra is one of my favourite designers, so I was thrilled to see one of her stunning dresses being worn on the red carpet. We don't see her designs enough on the red carpet and Pixie wore this silk gown so well.
For more red carpet looks from this event, and many others, be sure to follow my 'Celebrity Red Carpet' board on Pinterest (details below)
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22