Claire Danes - Zac Posen / Zoe Saldana - Dolce & Gabbana
Nicole Kidman - Alexander McQueen / Brie Larson - Proenza Schouler
Taylor Swift - Louis Vuitton / Naomi Watts - Burberry
Naomi Harris - Burberry / Rachel McAdams - Valentino
Nina Dobrev - Marchesa / Kate Bosworth - Dolce & Gabbana
Lorde - Valentino / Karolina Kurkova - Marchesa
Kate Hudson - Atelier Versace / Saoirse Ronan - Christopher Kane
Dakota Fanning - Nina Ricci / Emma Watson - Calvin Klein
Michelle Monaghan - Rosie Assoulin / Bella Hadid - Givenchy
Demi Lovato - Moschino / Florence Welch - Gucci
Rita Ora - Vera Wang / Allison Williams - Peter Pilotto
Emma Stone - Prada / Selena Gomez - Louis Vuitton
Karlie Kloss - Brandon Maxwell / Kendall Jenner - Versace
Lupita Nyong'o - Calvin Klein / Hailee Steinfeld - H&M
Mia Goth - Prada / Gigi Hadid - Versace
Anna Kendrick - Derek Lam / Jessica Chastain - Prada / Amber Valleta - H&M
Jennifer Connelly - Louis Vuitton / Michelle Williams - Louis Vuitton
Mia Wasikowska - Prada / Lily Collins - Valentino / Miranda Kerr - Louis Vuitton
Alicia Vikander - Louis Vuitton / Emma Roberts - Tory Burch
Beyoncé - Givenchy / Amber Heard - Ralph Lauren / Lily Aldridge - Michael Kors
Sienna Miller - Gucci / Zendaya - Michael Kors
Elle Fanning - Thakoon / Blake Lively - Burberry
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Ralph Lauren / Margot Robbie - Calvin Klein
Katy Perry - Prada / Bee Shaffer - Alexander McQueen
Dakota Johnson - Gucci / Chloe Moretz - Coach
Olivia Wilde - Michael Kors / Kristen Stewart - Chanel
Alexa Chung - Thakoon / Kate Mara - Paco Rabanne
Anna Ewers - Jason Wu / Jourdan Dunn - Balmain
Poppy Delevingne - Marchesa / Kylie Jenner - Balmain
Cindy Crawford - Balmain / Kim Kardashian - Balmain
Alessandra Ambrosio - Balmain / Joan Smalls - Balmain
1. Zoe Saldana wearing Dolce & Gabbana - I was almost speechless when I saw this gown, it was truly stunning. The most show-stopping gown of the night and no doubt will make one of best dressed of the entire year.
2. Claire Danes wearing Zac Posen - Whilst this gown was similar to what we have seen from Zac Posen before, this gown had L.E.D lights in it. Love it or hate it, it was certainly impressive!
3. Kate Hudson wearing Atelier Versace - I loved the engineered design of this gown and it was attention grabbing without being too over the top.
4. Michelle Monaghan wearing Rosie Assoulin - One of the most daring uses of fabric we saw at this event. It was risk taking and it paid off. I loved how different this gown was.
5. Bella Hadid wearing Givenchy - Bella is becoming somewhat of a Givenchy muse and from this gown it is easy to see why. She looked incredible in this sophisticated black dress with ruffle detail.
6. Kendall Jenner wearing Versace - It was pretty a standard 'supermodel' dress but Kendall looked flawless.
7. Alicia Vikander wearing Louis Vuitton - It came as no surprise the Alicia wore LV but she wears the brand so well. This edgy short dress used various fabrics and I loved the bold red colour and boots.
8. Blake Lively wearing Burberry - Going against the grain of the more 'edgy' gowns, Blake opted for a super feminine and classic Burberry dress. The embroidered detail on the silk organza train was beautiful.
1. Emma Watson wearing Calvin Klein - I just found this outfit abit 'confused' looking and not the most flattering.
2. Emma Stone wearing Prada - The plunging neckline, the oversized waist belt and the thigh high split. It was all too much.
3. Gigi Hadid wearing Versace - It wasn't that I didn't like the dress, it was more that I expected something a little more daring from Gigi.
4. Chloe Moretz wearing Coach - The dress itself was pretty safe, but I feel the overall styling let this look down. A sleek updo hairstyle would have been preferred.
Who was your best dressed?
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22