With her first lead feature film, Paper Towns, released today in the US Cara Delevingne has been on a busy worldwide promo tour as of late. Cara is one of 2015's hotly tipped actresses and has been receiving rave reviews for her performance in this film. With any promo tour comes plenty of red carpet premieres and TV appearances. Cara pulled out all the stops to impress whilst promoting Paper Towns, here is a round up of all her outfits.
1. Alexandre Vauthier Fall 15 Couture - LA Screening / 2. Dion Lee Fall 15 - Sydney Premiere
3. Saint Laurent - New York Premiere / 4. Mary Katrantzou Pre Fall 15 - Berlin Photocall
5. Vatanika SS15 - Madrid Photocall / 6. Jenny Packham Top & Elie Saab Shorts - Paris Photocall
9. Femme D'Armes Fall 15 - 'Meet The Filmmaker Event' New York
10. Burberry Prorsum AW15 - BBC Radio One / 11. Dolce & Gabbana - El Hormiguero Appearance
12. Alexander McQueen Fall 15 - Late Night with Seth Myers
Top 3 Looks
1. Alexandre Vauthier - I loved the Kimono style jacket and I found it refreshing to see a crisp white look making a move away from the previously seen dark colours.
2. Mary Katrantzou - I loved the sheer detailing and velvet houndstooth
3. Burberry Prorsum - Staying loyal to the brand that made Cara a household name, this printed dress was one of the most feminine looks we saw on this promo tour.
What was your favourite look?
It looks like Cara is relishing in her new found success as an actress and I am excited to see her stardom rise.
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22