Sunday 14 September 2014

New York Fashion Week S/S 15 - Top 10

In the past I have created several blog posts for fashion week, this time I am going to limit my coverage of fashion week to just one blog post per country and select my top 10 overall collections from each city. It has taken me a while to select my favourite shows as there has been plenty to choose from. Be sure to take a look at my 'Runway Favourites' and 'Lookbooks' boards on my Pinterest page for a more extensive look at all the S/S15 collections. I am updating my pictures on these boards daily with all the up to date catwalk imagery. You can find me on Pinterest at 'PhillippaDesign'...don't forget to follow me. So here are my Top 10 NYFW S/S15 Shows.
Honor
Prabal Gurung
Alexander Wang
Delpozo
Nicole Miller
Vivienne Tam
Ohne Titel
Monique Lhuillier
Tanya Taylor
Herve Leger
I will be posting my favourite LFW shows next week.
Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment