Saturday 16 August 2014

Social Media

Along side my design blog, I also have professional design accounts on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. I love to use my social media accounts to promote things in the design industry that I love and are inspiring me. All posts are design related including: Fashion, Accessories, Interiors, Art, and Architecture.
Pinterest
Currently at just over 800 followers you can find my page at 'phillippadesign'. Boards include: Printed Garments, Street Style, Ad Campaigns, Runway Favourites, Embellishment, Prints, Bohemian, Bags, Shoes, Fashion Editorials, Wallpaper, Swimwear, Vintage Fashion, Furniture, Room Settings, Fur, Visual Merchandising and Lighting - a real mix of lots of gorgeous inspirational imagery to make you feel creative.
Twitter
I post daily on my Twitter account @Phillippa22 about all things design related. This might include details of a new exhibition, a designer/high street collaboration, red carpet fashion, up to date fashion news, trend information, new brands that I love, details of sample sales, runway shows, my favourite garments currently in the shops...and the occasional bit of music thrown in for good measure!
Instagram
The newest edition to my social media accounts, you can find me on Instagram at 'phillippadesign22'. On my Instagram page you will see a lot more of my own personal design work - my fashion prints and drawings. I will also post pictures of other prints and textiles that I like and maybe even some outfit posts of my style.

Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment