Sunday 6 July 2014

Resort 15 - Part 8

So 2 months after Chanel and Christian Dior presented their Resort 15 collections, the final shows have now taken place. I had been waiting patiently to see the Miu Miu collection and the show finally took place yesterday. I loved the nod to 60's fashion - the little suede dresses, the crochet vests. I also liked the basic block colour paisley prints...sure to be a well copied style on the high street! Antonio Berardi showcased a collection with structured skirts and dresses in a harmonious silver/turquoise/pink colour palette, which I also liked.
Miu Miu
Antonio Berardi
Ports 1961
Dion Lee
DKNY
Reem Acra
Pamella Roland
SB47
My Favourite 4 collections were:
Christopher Kane
Erdem
Oscar De La Renta
Zimmermann
 
Which have been your favourite Resort 15 collections?
 
Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment