Tuesday 15 May 2012

'Global Collective' Fashion Print Collection - Complete

I've had a little break from my blog for the past few weeks, so I could concentrate on completing my 'Global Collective' fashion print collection. This collection is now complete and very soon I will be preparing to showcase this work in my degree show exhibition. In total I designed around 40 prints and then chose to take 12 of these designs through to the final stage of the collection. For some of the designs I have produced 2 final prints in different colourways, so in total I have 21 prints in the final collection. Here is a sneak peek at some of my samples.
Product Visualisation Here is my product visualisation board. For this I used photoshop to place my designs on catwalk models, so you can get an idea of the style of garment and market level I see my designs being aimed at.
I will post pictures of my degree show exhibition when it takes place. Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment