Sunday 8 January 2012

My Work Featured on TexWorld USA facebook and twitter page

So I just received a message from Texworld USA (North American textile tradeshow) on twitter saying that they really like my drawings that I have posted on my blog. Subsequently they have left a link to my blog on their facebook page. Brilliant. See screen shot below.


Why not follow me on twitter, find me - @Phillippa22 - I keep my posts design related, with a little bit of music and film mixed in there for good measure.
Phillippa x

2 comments:

  1. you may HAVE to do a little speech to all Level 6 students on the merits of blogging and tweeting... they don't all believe me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that Phillippa! Are you going to be a part of the upcoming Texworld Paris as well?

    ReplyDelete