Monday 4 March 2019

Outfit of The Month - March

I've been lusting after a Reformation dress for a long time now, and then I spotted this polka dot tea dress - and it was love at first sight. The cut, fabrication and length are all exactly what I look for, so this one is perfect for me. I wanted to keep the look tonal, so I have opted for black accessories. This stonewashed black denim jacket, from Goldsign, is the perfect addition to anyone's Spring wardrobe. The cropped style, and relaxed fit, make it a super casual piece which you can easily 'throw' on over pretty much any outfit for a laid back vibe. The hat is from my favourite brand, Rockins. I'm a huge fan of their silk scarves and this season they have been styled on some seriously cool baker boy caps, which will inevitably give your outfit some major kudos! The past few seasons Saint Laurent have gone big on the 'Western' trend, when it comes to footwear at least. The style I have teamed this look with, are the 'Niki wedge boot'. I adore the structured cone shaped heel, it just puts a unique twist on a classic pair of black boots. The iconic Balenciaga 'City' tote completes the look. I've been coveting this bag since it was released in the early noughties. Usually when a handbag reaches 'IT' bag status, i'm completely over it but my love of the Balenciaga 'City' has never wavered.
Phillippa x

Pinterest - phillippadesign
Twitter - @phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22

No comments:

Post a Comment